We All Need Encouragement!
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Croatian Danish Dutch Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Indonesia Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Khmer Korean Laos Latin Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Marathi Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Tamil Telugu Thailand Turkish Ukranian Urdu Vietnam Welsh Yiddish
Powered by Translate
How We Can Encourage You Today?
Five Quick Things You Can Do To Start Helping Yourself:
- Sit down quietly with God and write down on a piece of paper those negative things affecting your life.
- With the help of prayer, ask God in your own words to show you what you need to do to get you to where you hope to be soon.
- You can also reach out to a friend, pastor, counselor or someone you know who can give you some good insights and encouragement about your situation.
- Trust that God has a plan for your life and your job is to find out what His plan is for you at this time. Also check out our encouraging videos.
- View our online resources / phone help lines and by using our extensive drop down menu on the top of the page.
- The best thing to do is to try to focus on the solutions and stop focusing on the problems, trusting God has the answers.
We encourage you to contact us or call 800-633-3446 24 hours a day to talk to trained Christian volunteers who cares.